Play the game here! http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/
Brother Nephi's Ultra-funtastic Point and Click Adventure Chapter 2
1. Hot Dog Salesman - Lemuel ate all of his toppings, he's looking for something special to offer, namely "MUSHROOM PASTE." How could you combine some items in your inventory to make MUSHROOM PASTE?
2. Camel - Rumor has it that this camel is afraid of felines.
3. Girl by the Well (Camille) - She's obsessed with falling in love. What romantic item might she be interested in?
4. Hippie/Dreidel guy in the bar - He's the owner of the camel parked in front of the bar. He's so much of an animal lover that he wrote a strangely romantic poem for his camel. Defeat him at a game of dreidel and he'll turn the poem over to you. Word on the street is that he's under investigation for animal smuggling.
5. Dreidle Game - The camel guy is a cheater, so maybe you can even the odds by preventing his evil table slamming.
6. Under-cover cop - He's staking out the bar to try and capture an animal smuggler...
7. Bartender - A stoic figure who runs the "Red Yamaka." He won't say much, but you might be able to get one of the pretzels on his bar counter.
8. Hobo - This guy is always up for a trade...as long as that trade involves food. Try out any edible items you find on him to get something special in return.
9. Jacob (Kid by the kitty) - He seems harmless enough, though he's mighty interested in whatever's sparkling on the cat's collar that's stuck in the tree.
10. Kitty - A cat in a tree. It's likely that Jacob had something to do with getting him stuck up there. What might get a cat's attention enough to lure him off the branch?
11. Pirahna plant - This fella grew from a strange block with seemingly radioactive soil. No wonder he's so vicious! If you can get rid of the plant, that soil might be the perfect incubator to grow something special.
12. Mud Pit - What an inconvenience! You need something to lay across it sturdy enough to get Nephi's "large-in-stature" body to the other side. Some people say that the attic of the Red Yamaka has a bunch of junk that might do for somethin like this.
13. Laban's Guard - This character thinks he's so funny with his shadow puppet act. Fortunately his achilles heel is his penchant for wine drinking...you might want to try out something "X-tra strength" on him.
14. Laban - Your uncle is drunk in an alleyway...he's stolen your stuff, and tried to kill you and your brothers...we think you know what to do...
15. Turbo-Anti-Korihor 2000 (laser security system) - I wouldn't touch it, but maybe you're carrying something reflective you could stick in the beams...
16. Bloody Clothes - Zoram, Laban's personal assistant, won't let you into Laban's house with bloody armor on. It seems like there was a bunch of water around here somewhere where you could wash those clothes off...
17. Plates Choosing Game - Only one set of plates is going to be useful to you and your family in maintaining a history of your ancestors!
Video (This contains spoilers, only watch it if you're REALLY stuck!)