View Profile BoMToons

All 86 Game Reviews

33 w/ Responses

I had the thought about that "feed the wolf you want" anecdote the other day that it's more about befriending and understanding both wolves. Now you've gone and made this an summed it up perfectly. Love it!

Now that I know who Taako is, this makes a lot more sense!

opalescentquartz responds:

context is important

Yus, goodness.

Is gud. Did you use bitmap data??!!?!!?!?!!

opalescentquartz responds:

y yes i did

Boo yah! I'm glad you decided to submit this and that it's getting such detailed reviews and positive feedback! It's pretty crazy to see such talent from someone so young. You definitely have a future in multi-media stuff, especially art and animation, but you're killing the coding too! I sincerely love the little winged double jump and the overall charm you integrated in this. Very strong sense of style.

I can't wait to see what you do in the future!

OMNIDAD responds:

thank you very much <3 that means a lot to me

Great work dude! Lots of medals, high scores, lots of replay, grappling gun? Jumo? Phone compatible! You da man!

Really well done game! I liked the mechanic of choosing 3 ships with different stats, a nice spin on the "3 lives" thing. I also liked the speeding up between waves, that was a nice touch. The music was really repetitive, and some of the ships were tough to see against the bg, but overall I'm really impressed and am now following you to see what you make next!

JauqAr responds:

Thank you very much, glad you enjoyed my game. I worked hard on this game so I'm glad you would want to see other stuff I could make.

Thanks,
Jauq

You done good son!

PestoForce responds:

Thank you for all your assistance lol!

10/10 would vasect again!

PestoForce responds:

Oh you!

Dang! This was so good... I really wish I would have made something for it :-(

The viewer was awesome too. I liked the way you could click on each cell to see the artist name, and I liked the mousewheel to zoom in and out.

You guys truly outdid yourselves with this and it is a very nice snapshot of NG over the last 20 years.

REALLY REALLY GOOD JOB!

So many times, it happens too fast...you trade your passion for glory. Don't lose your grip on the dreams of the past, you must fight just to keep them alive.

39, Male