View Profile BoMToons

All 65 Movie Reviews

23 w/ Responses

So, well done! I hope you've played Abobo's Big Adventure...

rebaz responds:

definitely, the sprites at the end are actually from that game.

Awesome cartoon but joins does not need an apostrophe...

This needs to be a game, where you switch characters as you go :-D

FAVORITED! :-D

This incredible and full of shout outs to the original EGA Space Quest that I remember playing with sweaty palms afraid of exploding spiders and Orats while waiting to insert disk 2.

So good it made me break a long streak of not writing reviews. Well-done sir, well done.

Pure Truth

I don't know how anyone could believe that someone with a name like "Abobo" wouldn't have a mustache.

He's obviously latino.

RicePirate responds:

I'd agree, if every word from your mouth wasn't a dirty filthy lie.

Impressive

Really impressive, especially for 3 week's work.

The one shortfall was some grammar errors and mis-spellings in the subtitles ("to" instead of "too," "ain't" was mis-spelled "an't" and some others)

But, even with that extremely small nitpick, you still get a 10 and a fav!

Everything else, even down to the typography was really well done in this. Kudos!

Adam Sandler ish

Voices remind me of Adam Sandler, especially in Waterboy with his momma. I had some good hearty chuckles at this.

Oney responds:

thanks mr bomtoons!

Norman

Norman = Mormon ... welcome back from your mission!

Jazza responds:

haha thanks man, i thought if anyone could appreciate it you could. love ya mate.

Excellent

Very pleasing, but I'd suggest (to the viewers) watching it more than once to get the full story.

I didn't catch that his parents and humans were likely killed while defending the planet from some dark terror and he was shoved into that protective plant so he'd survive on my 1st watch.

You've set bitey's personality up well for an engaging story about his learning and growth out of selfishness and spite into someone caring, responsible, and brave.

I look forward to the rest.

So many times, it happens too fast...you trade your passion for glory. Don't lose your grip on the dreams of the past, you must fight just to keep them alive.

39, Male