Contact Info / Websites
Here's a generic update:
1. Follow my Twitter for more frequent nonsense posts.
2. I'm working on a kind of cool game with someone kind of famous! It will involve the Flash twitter API and have the voice of this guy you will probably recognize FROM MOVIES! Can you guess who it is?
3. I've been swimming, lifting weights, and eating low carb to try to get into better shape, been making pretty good progress, but still have about 15 lbs to go to be where I'd like to be.
4. Got a new DSLR camera that takes amazing photos/video. Check out the picture of the anodized aluminum Settlers of Catan pieces my buddy made below. I'm learning about photography terms and best practices. My 50mm prime f1.8 seems to be the shiznit at the moment. Part of the reason for getting the camera is to make a legit looking video for a Kickstarter (see 5 below).
5. Working on a new arcade cabinet prototype (in anticipation of a Kickstarter campaign) + designing a logo for the arcade thing + gotta make a website/devblog and set up the social mediaz for it.
8. I've got Chibi Knight 2 on the backburner. It's huge in scope to meet my vision for it so is extremely intimidating, but the small amount I've done so far looks and feels REALLY nice.
9. I was feeling a bit depressed about approaching my mid-30s and not having any significant work-related breakthroughs to show for it... maybe a bit related to the season, but I'm pulling out of it and feeling hopeful for the future. I have some ideas for games I think would be great on consoles and mobile, I just need to get the right mojo going with the right people to get them out to the world.