Pixel Day Dash Pixel Day Dash

Great work dude! Lots of medals, high scores, lots of replay, grappling gun? Jumo? Phone compatible! You da man!

Split Space 2017 Split Space 2017

Really well done game! I liked the mechanic of choosing 3 ships with different stats, a nice spin on the "3 lives" thing. I also liked the speeding up between waves, that was a nice touch. The music was really repetitive, and some of the ships were tough to see against the bg, but overall I'm really impressed and am now following you to see what you make next!

JauqAr responds:

Thank you very much, glad you enjoyed my game. I worked hard on this game so I'm glad you would want to see other stuff I could make.

Thanks,
Jauq

Deterministic Dungeon Deterministic Dungeon

You done good son!

PestoForce responds:

Thank you for all your assistance lol!

Super Gonad Smasher Super Gonad Smasher

10/10 would vasect again!

PestoForce responds:

Oh you!

Picollage 2015 Picollage 2015

Dang! This was so good... I really wish I would have made something for it :-(

The viewer was awesome too. I liked the way you could click on each cell to see the artist name, and I liked the mousewheel to zoom in and out.

You guys truly outdid yourselves with this and it is a very nice snapshot of NG over the last 20 years.

REALLY REALLY GOOD JOB!

You Have 8 Bricks You Have 8 Bricks

Gobs of charm and style, now following you... I've got my EYE on you!

Rarykos responds:

Wow thanks that's an honour!

FPA: World 1 Remix FPA: World 1 Remix

Really fun as always! I played with a gamepad and it was super smooth and tight. Only tiny thing I noticed in this vs. other versions was some pixelation on the poof effects. What kind of engine are you using for all this nowadays? What's the future of FPA?

DrNeroCF responds:

Thank you so much! Crazily enough, post on gamepads in AS3 actually got me started on the implementation.

I was experimenting with caching effects as a series of bitmaps, but for some reason that was the only effect that I did that with. You'd think I would be caching that at a higher resolution, but hmm, maybe I should look over that again...

Ram Time! Ram Time!

Good stuff as usual! Is that metroid music in the bg all oldified? :-D

Wiesi responds:

Yeah it is! :D

Rhythm Doctor Rhythm Doctor

Addicting and amazingly well done. I want to stop playing, but I can't!

Flash Advent Calendar '12 Flash Advent Calendar '12

If you right click and press "play" you can access the other toons. Otherwise neat idea, I like that they're all animations instead of just still pics.

Good work.

PuffballsUnited responds:

Thanks for pointing this out, I've fixed it! :)